Indiana Deposition Services records, edits and produces video depositions for lawyers. We follow all guidelines of the National Court Reporting Services for videoing depositions. We are neutral and without bias to all events and parties.
We enjoy Networking with local and national Reporting firms around the country.
Owner Peter Zinkan is a Certified Legal Video Specialist (CLVS). He has successfully owned his video deposition business since 1980. He holds his CLVS certification, although not required in Indiana, which is supported by the National Court Reporting Services (NCRA). Peter maintains this certification by participating in continuing education, which includes obtaining credit hours every 3 years. He also attends court reporting conventions all around the country. In addition, Peter was a presenter at the NCRA convention in Chicago in 2015. “We enjoy networking with local and national reporting firms around the country."
Peter loves what he does. “I have been fortunate to have experienced so many wonderful jobs, including traveling out of the country with the US Government for video depositions, meeting and videoing athletes, musicians and even videoing a message to President George W. Bush which he viewed on Air Force One. During my time in this business, I’ve had many memorable experiences. I've traveled on private aircrafts for depositions, worked on cases that have made world headlines, and worked on a case where many citizens of Indiana were given a financial credit by the Bureau Of Motor Vehicles for overcharges they were assessed in the past”.
Indiana Deposition Services uses local videographers. Each videographer is professional and has experience in corporate, broadcast and legal videography. They are very talented in their work.
Indiana Deposition Services will provide legal video deposition recordings that accurately record and preserve video testimony. Recordings are made with redundant backup in place, and the media is kept for 7 years per NCRA guidelines. Fees and services will be accurate, detailed and timely.
"The most talented and dependable - the best"
- Irwin Levin
Cohen & Malad, LLP
"Pete does excellent work and is always willing to go the extra mile!"
- Mike Stephenson, partner
Stephenson Rife LLP
"Pete Zinkan brings experience, integrity, and the latest technology to every litigation support assignment we have asked of him."
Ramey and Hailey
"Pete Zinkan is a true professional. He is courteous and easy to work with, very skilled behind the camera and his final product is outstanding and timely delivered."
"Pete Zinkan is simply the best. I have used his services as a videographer for over 30 years. He has never let me down-not once. I know I can always rely on Pete!"
-John R. Helm
Schreckengast & Helm
"Professional and cost effective"
- Roger Kanne, partner
Zeigler Cohen & Koch
"The quality of his work is excellent"
-Nicholas C. Pappas, attorney
Frost Brown Todd LLC
Marion County Superior Court Judge (retired)
"I look forward to the future in continuing my services to the legal community."
Peter Zinkan, CLVS
1. We travel to jobs around Indiana and surrounding states (Illinois, Ohio, Kentucky and Michigan).
2. We setup and video depositions (audio provided to court reporter).
3. We produce the video to the format requested, i.e. Mp4, Mpeg 1, Sync with YesLaw (compatible with Trial Director, Sanction, Summation, Live Note). The media is most commonly put on a Flash Drive and mailed. DVD's can be used but they are fading out of the market.
4. We edit the video(s) when asked, i.e. for Mediation and Trial.
5. We Video on site, indoors or out, i.e. Inspections by an Expert, accident scenes, scientific study in the lab with experts present, etc.
6. We Convert and digitize VHS tape, Super 8 tape, MiniDV tape, Audio tape.
7. We can setup Picture In Picture on the job for video depositions. Note: Allow 45 minutes to set up and room size should be at least a medium-size conference room.
8. We setup and record Virtual depositions using ZOOM. We serve as “host” and Spotlight the witness to appear full screen. We record with redundant software to ensure complete capture.
The extra mile…
Peter has also enjoyed shooting “out of the ordinary” videos for colleagues. Recently, for a lawyer’s 50th anniversary celebration, Peter recorded and edited numerous brief statements from well- known Federal and State judges and attorneys. These were edited and the video was presented at his celebration party to his surprise. This was an enjoyable moment for all.
Indiana Deposition Services LLC
3003 Stamm Ave
Indianapolis, IN 46240
Email: IndianaCLVS@gmail.com (preferred contact )